2. Wide Range of Clients. By serving local governments of various sizes and needs across the country, NRC maintains a diversified expertise to fit the requirements of any organization or jurisdiction.
3. Variety of Consulting Services Beyond Surveys. NRC offers several additional consulting services including stakeholder reviews, workshop facilitation, survey result presentations to City council and staff and more.
4. Experience Qualified Leadership. Before starting NRC, President Tom Miller worked in local government for over a decade. From experience, Miller understands the importance of survey data for local governments and the positive impact it can have on resident life.
5. Expert Staff. Most NRC staff of social scientists have years of experience in the field. They have managed template products, custom surveys, and have achieved high levels of education in survey research.
6. Long-standing History and Reputation. NRC has conducted over 1000 surveys in 600+ jurisdictions across the United States, ranging in community size from 800 residents to 1 million. In doing so, NRC’s comprehensive benchmark database is unique from any other.
National Research Center, Inc. (NRC) is a leading full-service survey research and evaluation firm focusing on the information requirements of the public sector, including local governments, health care providers, foundations and non-profit organizations. Visit our home on the Web at www.n-r-c.com. Check out our media page for more news, tips and human-interest stories from NRC.